Ladies of Hip Hop Dance Contest
Calling all dancers! Want to win your way to Rock The Bells Festival? Rock The Bells is proud to partner with Ladies of Hip-Hop, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing artistic opportunities for girls & women in Hip-Hop culture, for the ultimate Reels dance off challenge, #RockWithLOHH – featuring your favorite tracks from our Rock The Bells Festival artist line-up!
Follow the instructions below to be entered:
- Upload a video showing off your best dance moves on Instagram Reels or Facebook Reels featuring one of the songs below:
- LL COOL J - “Headsprung”
- Trina - “Da Baddest B*tch”
- Fat Joe & Remy Ma - “All The Way Up”
- Make sure to include hashtag #RockWithLOHH to be entered to win and tag @rockthebells and @LadiesofHipHop
- Our judges LL COOL J, Trina and Fat Joe will be checking out the submissions and the finalists will be announced July 29, 2022
- The winner will receive cash prize of $1,000, tickets to Rock The Bells Festival, opportunity to dance to winning track at the SiriusXM Boombox Stage
All styles welcomed! Good luck and we can’t wait to see all your unique Reels submissions!
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
CONTEST: Ladies of Hip Hop Dance Contest (“Contest”)
SPONSOR(S): Rock The Bells, Inc.
CONTEST ADMINISTRATOR: Rock The Bells, Inc.
CONTEST PERIOD: The entry begins on July 21, 2022 at 9:00 AM PST and ends at 12:00 PM PST on August 4, 2022.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER(S) DATE: On or about July 22, 2022
PRIZES: Two (2) general admission seated bowl tickets to the Rock The Bells Festival and $1,000.00 USD will be given to one (1) winner.
PRIZE VALUE: Each set of tickets has an average retail value of $198.00 each with a total prize value of $$1,198.00 U.S. dollars
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS
CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY WILL NOT INCREASE AND/OR IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR
ASSOCIATED WITH ANY APPLICABLE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM (E.G., INSTAGRAM, INC.) AND BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS ANY/ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS FROM ANY AND ALLLIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST.
- INTRODUCTION. By entering a Contest, entrants agree to abide by all terms of these Official Contest Rules (“Rules”) and the decisions of Contest Administrator (also, referred to as “Rock The Bells”) and Sponsor(s), whose decisions shall be final and binding.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY.
- ELIGIBILITY. Contest is open only to individuals who has a valid email address at the time of entry (unless otherwise stated). Winner must be 18+ and based in the US (excluding residents of Florida, New York, Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) with a public profile on the applicable social media platform (i.e. Instagram/ Twitter/ Facebook) and an active email account at the time of entry. The Contest is void in any other nation, state, or province where prohibited or restricted by U.S. or local law. Certain Contests may only be open to U.S. residents, or otherwise restricted, such restrictions noted on the entry form page. Employees of LL COOL J, Inc., Rock The Bells, Inc., the participating Sponsor(s) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, accountants, attorneys, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Contest, including their advertising and promotional agencies, (collectively, “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, siblings and grandparents) are NOT eligible to win. By entering any Contest, entrants agree to waive any and all claims against Contest Entities for personal injury, damage or loss of any kind which may result from participation in the Contest or from the receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of any prize.
If an entrant opts to receive any of Sponsor’s messages or otherwise participate in the Contest via entrant’s wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter),
standard text messaging rates or data charges may apply. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime, data charges and carrier charges) and may appear on entrant’s (as defined below) mobile phone bill or be deducted from entrant’s prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans or data plans may vary, and entrant should contact entrant’s wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to entrant’s participation in this Contest. Cell phone service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions.
- PRIZES. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for Prizes except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value if a Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Limit: One Prize per person/family/household. Any Prize winner shall sometimes be referred to hereinafter as the “Winner.” No transfer, substitution or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winning entry will be deemed submitted by the social media account holder associated with such Entry, as solely determined by Sponsor. Installation, insurance, registration, taxes, and any fees or costs associated with the prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winner agrees to look solely to manufacturer for any warranties on the Prize awarded.
- DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION. Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received, on or about the Announcement Date by Contest Administrator or its designee, whose decisions will be final. Winners will be selected and notified via email and/or Instagram, Twitter or Facebook DM (depending on the entry guidelines). If Contest Administrator or its designee is unable to contact potential Winner using one of the methods mentioned (using the contact information provided at the time of Entry) and/or if the potential Winner fails to respond to notification within two (2) business days of issuance, the potential Winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to the Prize, and an alternate Winner will be selected.
- WINNER'S AFFIDAVIT. The Winner may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity release, a written version of these Rules and any additional documentation, waivers and releases that may be required (collectively, “Affidavit”). The Affidavit may require that each Winner provide his/her Social Security Number for tax purposes due to potential payments from Sponsor to the Winner and will be used solely for such tax purposes. The requirement for a publicity release shall be void where prohibited. The Affidavit will provide that by acceptance of the Prize, the Winner releases Contest Administrator and Sponsor(s) from any and all liability for injuries, damages or expenses sustained in connection with the Contest or with the receipt, ownership or use of the Prize. Failure to sign the Affidavit may cause the Winner to forfeit the Prize. Failure of the Winner to respond to notification and/or to complete and return the Affidavit within one week after sent to such Winner will be deemed a forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate Winner will be selected from the eligible entries.
- GENERAL. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. If any Prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income tax) arising from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each Prize Winner. Except where prohibited by law, each Winner's Entry and acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Contest Administrator and Sponsor(s) to use said Winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. This Contest is subject to these official Rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these official Rules. Winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Contest, Administrator and Sponsor(s) and the officers, employees and agents of each, from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize or participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in this Contest. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Contest will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Contest Administrator and Sponsor(s) which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Contest Administrator and Sponsor(s) reserve the right to disqualify any individual who causes any such problem, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Contest Administrator and Sponsor(s) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or any problem or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, or any combination thereof, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Contest.
By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs, associated with entering the Contest, but in no event will attorneys' fees be awarded or recoverable; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses.
By participating in the Contest, Entrants agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, Facebook, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, causes of action, liability, costs (including attorneys’ fees), losses, damages, fines or injuries (up to and including bodily injury and death) of any kind arising out of or relating to the Contest and/or receipt and/or use of a Prize (defined below), and agree that the Released Parties are in no way responsible for any issues arising from the foregoing, including, but not limited to:
- Any technical errors of any kind that may prevent an Entrant from submitting an entry, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software or any errors in the Instagram platform that may prevent an Entrant from entering or receiving direct messages, lost, late, misdirected, or undelivered mail; 2. Any technical or human error which may occur in the administration or the processing of entries; 3. unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; 4. any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, including, without limitation, in the offering, selection, operation, or announcement of any Contest activity and/or Prizes; 5. errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Entries; 6. the Released Parties’ violation of rights of publicity or privacy, claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; 7. any injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or Entrant’s receipt, acceptance, possession or use or misuse of any of any Prize (including, without limitation, losses, damages, or injuries to Entrant’s or any other persons’ equipment or other property, or to their persons, whether direct or indirect); or 8. any breach of any representation, warranty, and/or promise herein by Entrant.
Released Parties assume no responsibility for any false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
Contest Administrator and Sponsor(s) do not assume any responsibility for any schedule changes in the Contest timeline, including without limitation, scheduling conflicts, labor strikes, Acts of God, or other unforeseen events that disrupt the Contest schedule. Contest Administrator and Sponsor(s) reserve the right to cancel, modify, or suspend this Contest.
Entrant, on behalf of himself/herself and entrant’s heirs, next of kin, spouse, guardians, legal representatives, employees, executors, administrators, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasing Parties”) acknowledge that there is a possibility that subsequent to the date hereof, entrant or they will discover facts or incur or suffer claims which were unknown or unsuspected, and which if known by entrant or them at that time may have materially affected entrant’s or their decision to participate in the Contest and/or claim/use a prize. Entrant and the other Releasing Parties acknowledge and agree that by reason of entrant’s participation in the Contest, and the releases contained in the herein, entrant, on behalf of himself/herself and the other Releasing Parties, is assuming any risk of such unknown facts and such unknown and unsuspected claims. Entrant and the other Releasing Parties have been advised of the existence of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides:
“A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, and that if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.”
Notwithstanding such provisions, entrant’s participation shall constitute a full release in accordance with its terms. Entrant and the other Releasing Parties knowingly and voluntarily waive the provisions of Section 1542, as well as any other statute, law, or rule of similar effect, and acknowledge and agree that this waiver is an essential and material term of entrant’s participation. Entrant, on behalf of himself/herself and the other Releasing Parties, hereby represent that they have been advised by their legal counsel, acknowledge, and understand the significance and consequence of this release and of this specific waiver of Section 1542 and other such laws.
Entrant acknowledges and agrees these provisions are intended to operate and be construed as broadly as possible under applicable law. Accordingly, to the extent applicable law would limit these provisions in any way, or invalidate any provisions hereof, such limitation or invalid provision shall not operate to invalidate these rules in its entirety; rather, the rules shall be deemed to operate and to be effective to the maximum extent permitted by law.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, ENTRANTS GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND CONTEST AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO THEIR AUTHORITY, THE IRREVOCABLE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH ENTRANT’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, AND/OR BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED) (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE(S). BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR IN ANY CONTEST RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY.
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON- INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT AGREES THAT ALL CONTENT SUBMISSIONS THAT ENTRANT MAY SUBMIT TO SPONSOR OR OTHERWISE POST IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING ALL RIGHTS EMBODIED THEREIN, WHETHER SENT VIA THE WEBSITE OR ELECTRONIC MAIL OR INSTAGRAM OR SOME OTHER MEANS, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION, ARE DEEMED TO BE NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY AND SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO SUCH CONTENT SUBMISSIONS. SPONSOR SHALL BE FREE TO EDIT, EXPLOIT, MODIFY, PUBLISH, REPRODUCE, USE, DISCLOSE, DISSEMINATE AND DISTRIBUTE THE CONTENT SUBMISSION TO OTHERS WITHOUT LIMITATION IN ANY AND ALL MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR NOT CURRENTLY KNOWN, THROUGHOUT THE WORLD FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT COMPENSATION, PERMISSION OR NOTIFICATION TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD-PARTY. ENTRANT HEREBY GRANTS TO SPONSOR AND ITS LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AN IRREVOCABLE, AND WORLD-WIDE LICENSE TO USE IN PERPETUITY THE CONTENT SUBMISSION IN ANY FORM OR FORMAT AND TO MODIFY THE SAME, AND ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IF SPONSOR DOES USE THE CONTENT SUBMISSION, ENTRANT SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY CREDIT, CONSIDERATION, NOTICE OR PAYMENTS OF ANY KIND. ENTRANT WAIVES ANY MORAL RIGHTS HE OR SHE MAY HAVE TO THE CONTENT SUBMISSION, AND AGREES THAT IF SPONSOR ELECTS TO USE CONTENT SUBMISSION FOR ANY PURPOSE, ALL RIGHTS UNDER COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THAT RELATING TO ENTRANT’S CONTENT SUBMISSION OR FROM USE OF THE SAME BY SPONSOR SHALL BE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF SPONSOR. ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IF SPONSOR ELECTS TO USE ENTRANT’S CONTENT, SUBMISSION, ENTRANT WILL EXECUTE ANY DOCUMENTS REQUESTED BY SPONSOR REGARDING THIS ASSIGNMENT. IF ANY USE BY SPONSOR OF THE CONTENT SUBMISSION CAUSES IT TO BE LIABLE TO ANY THIRD-PARTY, ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVE AND ALL RELATED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, COSTS, JUDGMENTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES) WHICH IT INCURS AS A RESULT OF ITS USE OF THE CONTENT SUBMISSION.
ENTRANT AGREES THAT, IN THE EVENT OF AN INELIGIBLE ENTRY, THE OPPORTUNITY FOR THE ENTRY TO RECEIVE PUBLICITY IS THE SOLE AND SUFFICIENT CONSIDERATION DUE TO ENTRANT AND THAT THE EXCLUSIVE LICENSE GRANTED BY ENTRANT HEREIN SHALL BE AND REMAIN VALID AND IRREVOCABLE.
ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS, CONTEST ADMINISTRATOR AND/OR SPONSOR(S) IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION'S LAWS. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE RULES SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR TERMS AS IF THE INVALID OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN. EACH PERSON WHO PARTICIPATES IN THIS CONTEST AGREES THAT UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY SUIT OR OTHER PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR BASED UPON THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS, CONTEST ADMINISTRATOR AND/OR SPONSOR(S) IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST AND EACH HEREBY WAIVES ANY CLAIM THAT IS NOT SUBJECT PERSONALLY TO THE JURISDICTION OF SAID COURTS OR THAT ANY SUCH SUIT OR OTHER PROCEEDING IS BROUGHT IN AN INCONVENIENT FORUM OR IMPROPER VENUE.
- LIABILITY WAIVER.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST. For an additional copy of these Rules or the names of the Winner, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests received more than one (1) hour after the last daily hour to submit entries will not be honored.
CONTEST VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF FLORIDA, NEW YORK, RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND ALL OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS).
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION IS NECESSARY